a. Usage Guidelines. You must review and follow the Community Guidelines. We may change the Community Guidelines from time to time by updating the applicable website. Your use of the M25 Group Community is subject to the Community Guidelines incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
b. Acceptable Use. You will use the M25 Group Community for its intended purpose only and not use it for solicitation or advertising purposes unless we otherwise agree. Your Content should typically relate to inbound best practices, the M25 Group products or their use. You can find further information by reviewing our acceptable use policy (AUP) linked here.
Any Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts);
- Be genuinely held (where it expresses opinions);
- Comply with applicable law in the United Kingdom and in any country from which it is
The M25 Group Community is meant for public discussion, so you may not disclose or solicit anyone’s private information or disclose confidential information. You are responsible for the use by third parties of any personal information disclosed by you to the M25 Group Community, whether or not you permitted such use. This means that no private or personal information should be exchanged within the M25 Group Community. Upon our consent, certain users may be allowed to include a link as part of their signature information, which another user may click to leave the M25 Group Community and obtain or share additional information. If you share your information by following one of these links, then you grant us the right to further share your information with trusted partners so that they may contact you about inbound marketing or sales service offerings.
Commentary and other materials posted within the M25 Community are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. M25 Group, therefore, disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Community, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of the Community;
- Any equipment or network on which the Community is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of the Community; or;
- Any equipment or network or software owned or operated by a third party.
You are not permitted to sell, rent, lease, assign, sublicense, distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right in the M25 Group Community or Community Content. In addition, and without limiting the other requirements in this Community TOU, you may not (directly or indirectly) use the M25 Group Community with content or in a manner that:
- violates this Agreement;
- is confidential, proprietary or discloses Sensitive Information;
- disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, email address,
passwords or any other personal data in respect of any individual;
- Be defamatory of any person, threatening, unlawful, obscene, offensive, hateful, abusive, inflammatory, invasive of privacy or be otherwise objectionable;
- is deceptive, false, misleading or fraudulent;
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual
orientation or age;
- contains vulgar, obscene, indecent or unlawful material;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trademark, or another intellectual property right
of any other person;
- publishes, posts, uploads, or otherwise distributes any software, music, videos, or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you have all necessary rights and consents to do so;
- uploads files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another person’s computer;
- downloads any file that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in that way;
- falsifies or deletes any author attributions, legal or proprietary designations, labels of the origin or source of software, or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- restricts or inhibits any other user of the M25 Group Community from using and enjoying our website and/or the M25 Group product;
- harvests or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any M25 Group website or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the M25 Group Community;
- mirrors or frames the M25 Group Community website, or any part of it, on any other website or webpage;
- attempts to gain unauthorised access to the M25 Group Community, or access the M25 Group Community by any means other than through the interface that we provide to you;
- violates the usage standards or rules of an entity affected by your use, including without limitation, any ISP, ESP, or news or user group (and including, by way of example, and not limitation, circumventing or exceeding equipment use rights and restrictions and/or location and path identification detail);
- contain an instruction, advice, or content that could cause harm or injury to
individuals or to computers or systems;
- violates the terms of M25 Group’s Acceptable Use Policy at http://legal.M25 Group.com/acceptable-use/;
- is leadvocate, promote, condone, assist or encourage anyone to commit any unlawful or
criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer
- gally actionable between private parties; and/or
- violates any applicable law or regulation.
c. Suspension and Notice of Violations. We may immediately suspend the M25 Group Community’s use without notice for actual or suspected violations of the terms contained in this Section 3 (Your Conduct and Content). If you know of usage that violates this Agreement, please let us know by contacting us at community@M25 Group.com, and following the process for claims of copyright infringement described below.
e. Our Use of Your Content. By submitting a Contribution to the Community, you agree that such Contribution is non-confidential and non-proprietary, you agree to grant M25 Group a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, sub-licensable licence to use, copy, distribute, edit, alter, reproduce, publish and disclose to third parties any such Contribution for any purpose and in any format or media and you agree to waive your moral rights in any Contribution. You will still own the copyright in your Contribution, but The M25 Group will have the above rights to use your Contribution. M25 may exercise all copyright, publicity and other intellectual property rights in the material contained in your Contribution in all jurisdictions, to their full extent and for the entire period for which any such rights exist in that material. M25 reserves the right to promote M25 events, services and products in connection with your Contribution.
In plain English: All hail Megatron!