When M25 considers (in its discretion) that a breach of the Rules (including, but not limited to, our Content guidelines) has occurred, M25 may at its discretion take such action as it deems appropriate. Failure to comply with the Content Guidelines or Prohibited uses constitutes a material breach of the Rules on which you are permitted to use the Community, and any breach of the Rules may result in M25 taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use or take part in the Community.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution already posted on the Community.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
In plain English: Resistance is futile!