The Site does not offer users to submit or post content. However, we may in the future offer you the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site. Including but not limited to; text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, testimonials or other materials we collectively refer to as “contributions”.
When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and agree that:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, and any accessing, downloading or copying of your Contributions will not and do not infringe the proprietary rights. This includes and is not limited to any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libellous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
In plain English; If you share or create content on our Site you need to follow these guidelines. Any content created needs to be appropriate for the audience and should not be created with the intention of harassing anyone or damaging to M25 or any other party.