The simple answer is just about anything. We’re used to dealing with home and office furniture, bicycles, books, golf clubs, clothes, appliances, documents, you name it, we’ve probably stored it.
However, there are some things we can’t store.
- Any single item longer than 2.25m
- Living things (e.g., fish, animals, or house plants)
- Illegal/controlled substances of any kind
- Liquids of any kind (toiletries, including cosmetics)
- Food or perishables
- Hazardous materials (i.e., anything containing gas, anything combustible/flammable, firearms, explosives, used tyres, chemicals, radioactive/biological/toxic materials, anything containing asbestos)
- Any items that give off smells/fumes.
For a complete list of prohibited items, please see our storage T&C.