These are the ways you can get notifications from M25 Group:
- Email: Sent to the email address in your account
- Text (SMS): Sent to the phone number in your account
- Phone: Calls to the phone number in your account
When you sign up with us, you can choose to receive promotional and policy notifications and add a phone number to get certain phone and text notifications.
We’ll send most of the other types of notifications to you automatically. To review which notifications you’re getting and make changes, go to your notification settings.
Turn off notifications
You can turn off most notifications in your notification settings. For text, push, phone and some email notifications, you can also take the following actions to turn them off:
- Text (SMS): Reply STOP. To start receiving them again, reply START.
- Emails: Click Unsubscribe in promotions and tips or policy and community email.
- Push: In your mobile or tablet settings, turn off push notifications for the M25 Group app.
- Phone: Ask the caller to remove you from receiving future calls for promotions and tips or policy and community.
To help ensure we can contact you with important information, you can’t turn off email notifications related to reservations, account activity, legal updates, security and privacy notices and customer services requests. In some circumstances, such as if we can’t reach you by email, we may need to contact you by phone or other means.